Label Cloud

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Canon 40D

I first heard about Canon EOS 40D by Ronald, a very good friend of mine. He was trying to get his hands on Canon EOS 40D, somewhat desperately I must say. The problem, he told me, was that he couldn't find it anywhere, online or offline. It had been a month since Canon 40D was launched, but no one seemed to have it in stock. That made me very curious. What was so special about EOS 40D that was making it sell like hot cakes.

Eager to help him with his problem and curious, I started researching Canon EOS 40D online.

One of the first sites that showed up on Google was the review of Canon EOS 40D by Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com), which was recently acquired by Amazon. The site was jam packed with information about EOS 40D making it a good starting point to learn about this digital slr. DPReview had some ads on their site from affiliate partners. At that time, I tried most of them and found none of them had Canon 40D in stock.
Canon 40D

Another indispensable resource to learn about the camera was the official Canon press release announcing the launch of Canon 40D.

I ended up buying Canon 40D from B&H. My roommate got his EOS 40D the same day from J&R. On this blog I will document interesting things and things resources about my new love Canon 40D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Canon EOS 40D High Speed Shooting Demonstration
Canon EOS 40D is budget minded action shooters dream camera.